The key to a successful inch-loss program is a commitment to all aspects of the program.
An integral part of the Ederra Complete Program is ensuring that each individual receives proper supplementation to effectively support the program in order to maximize results. With the right supplements, the treatments can essentially become more effective. The following supplements should be taken, as directed by the staff on hand, to get the most out of the program.
1) Lecithin: a type of lipid that is partly soluble in water, which acts as an emulsifying agent. This enables fats to be dispersed in water and removed from the body. It helps in the digestion of fats and the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
2) Vitamin C: an anti-oxidant that is required for tissue growth and repair. Essential in the formation of collagen, vitamin C protects against blood clotting and bruising. It also promotes the healing of wounds and formation of strong, even connective tissue.
3) Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s): These fatty acids are necessary for health and cannot be made by the body. EFA’s are needed to break down stored fats and are essential for rebuilding and producing new cells.
4) Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): an anti-oxidant that is vital to cellular energy production, and helps to neutralize the damage caused by free radicals. It helps with lymphatic drainage, prevents oxidative stress, reduces inflammation and promotes heart health.
5) Carnitine: transports the fatty acids from our blood into the cell for this energy production. Thus, for carnitine to have optimum effect, we must have adequate essential fatty acids, such as omega 3’s, present in the diet.